Selasa, 07 Desember 2010

great fit

Peacock Print Harem Pants Jumpsuit

Peacock Print Harem Pants Jumpsuit

The Story
Cicely Waters is a powerful witch and wind talker, she finally comes home to New Forest. Her home town has severely changed. Witches are disappearing including her aunt. Others are disappearing as well and the forest behind her house has been turned evil. Her cousin, Rhiannon, and Cicely work together to figure out what evil lives in the forest and work to get back the stolen witches. Cicely meets back up with the only man she has ever loved, Grieve. Their love is unbreakable, but Grieve Is enslaved in the enemy's court. With the Crimson Court and the Indigo Court waging war and using Cicely as a pawn everyone is in danger.

Thoughts
I liked this story. Yasmine writing style is unique. She weaves several different characters and plots together simultaneously. The pace was okay paced, slow in some spots, fast in other areas, but always intriguing. I read it all in one sitting. All the characters are unique and likeable. I enjoyed all the different plots and look forward to the next one Night Veil, summer 2011. All the details in this book made it memorable and unique!

Get your Peacock Print Harem Pants Jumpsuit Now!

8 komentar:

  1. great fit, beautiful pattern. can be worn about town or into belly dance class! nice light material and seems to be made well.

    BalasHapus
  2. My Daughter needed some Harem Pants for her Narrator role in Aladdin Jr. for her school play. We found these and knew they were perfect. They arrived in record time and are perfect! She will have fun wearing them after the performance, as well. I would purchase from this company again.

    BalasHapus
  3. I Love my Ali Baba Pants Jumpsuit! The colors and fit is so comfortable and cute! I already got compliments from my sisters!!

    The best purchase! also I am going to buy another pair!

    BalasHapus
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Really lightweight and perfect for the summer! I also ordered this is black. Both look great, really different and frankly, hot.

    BalasHapus
  5. I was really surprised by the great fir and looks of these harem pants which are easily convertible into a summer suit with top.
    Great colors and super fast delivery!

    BalasHapus
  6. The pants are great I am a size 16 was not sure if they would fit but its perfect....and such a fun style I highly recommend them to anyone who dislikes tight clothing......

    BalasHapus
  7. I am absolutely in love with this product. As pants or a jumpsuit, it is so comfy to romp around in. The colors are beautiful, and they fit perfectly.

    BalasHapus