Rabu, 15 Desember 2010

James Patterson's breakthrough into the romance genre

Suzannes Diary Nicholas James Patterson

Suzannes Diary Nicholas James Patterson

When I met James Patterson at a recent book signing for this book, he told us that when he was in his early 30's he fell in love with a girl named Jane. One day they were in the post office and she just keeled over. It turned out she had a brain tumor and lived only two more years, but instead of being sad they said each day how lucky they were to see the sun rise, to share a walk on the beach, etc. After Jane's death, he knew that he would one day write a book for all those who have loved and lost and learned to love again. This book is not only an outstanding tribute to his love for Jane, but one of the most engrossing page-turners I have come across. I started it yesterday afternoon and literally could not stop until I finished. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, I closed the book and cried uncontrollably. I knew it was going to be sad, but a most unexpected shocker near the end left me stunned.

Everyone who reads this book will come away with not only a great story, but a great piece of advice about five balls that we must all balance in life.

The story of Matt, his wife Suzanne, his son Nicholas, and the diary he leaves for Katie to read will literally break your heart. Patterson writes with a genuine understanding of what love is and how it survives tragedy. Just reading it will hopefully make each of us appreciate the gift each day is. Happy Reading!

Get your Suzannes Diary Nicholas James Patterson Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I'm going on a 16-hour-long plane ride tomorrow, and I'm looking for a good book to read. I'm 13 years old but I can read at a pretty high level. I'm looking for a book that's interesting, but also has substance to it. That means, no Gossip Girl, etc. Any suggestions would be helpful (though I might not be able to get the book on such short notice). Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. I just finneshed The Deathly Hallows yesterday and am at a loss as to what to read. Please no His Dark Materials.

    BalasHapus
  3. i've already read the harry potter & twilight books, & im currently reading the first gossip girl book. what is a good one?

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm a writer, and am interested to know what (generally) people like to read as far as fiction goes. Please let me know.

    BalasHapus
  5. Well, im sixteen going on seventeen. i'm already starting to read some nicholas sparks, so dont use him as a suggestion [so far i only read a walk to remember and true believer.. LOVE IT!] and i just want to know if there's any other good books. mostly, i want tearjerkers.. also dont say twilight saga or the host [already read them, and loved it, as well]. please & thank u =]

    BalasHapus
  6. I mean books like warriors and twilight books that are in a series book that they will probably turn into movies

    BalasHapus