Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

Great jacket

Columbia Womens Fleece Intense X Large

Columbia Womens Fleece Intense X Large

Love this jacket. It's warm enough to stand alone, and compact enough to serve as a layering piece. It does run a bit small (fitted), but that's what adds to the beautiful silhouette. I did size up. I usually wear a medium, but ordered a large, as I wanted to be able to where it over some bulkier tops. It's more fitted through the waist and a little more generous in the shoulders/back. There's no tugging or binding feeling whatsoever. It's long enough that it stays down and has long sleeves. For all you gals out there with long arms like me, you'll love this! There's no cinching at cuffs, so if your arms aren't long, you can cuff the sleeves. The sleeve hits me mid hand, which I love. The zippers are smooth and work well. The fabric is very soft and when zipped fully doesn't rub under your chin. It's a great jacket!

Get your Columbia Womens Fleece Intense X Large Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I ordered this when I thought I had lost my other Columbia jacket; I wasn't too sure which size to go with (I'm 5'7", 114lbs) so I chose the medium, and to my delight, the jacket fits perfectly. It has the flare right above the hip area, the sleeves are just the right length, it's comfortable, and it looks great. Oh, and I ended up finding my "lost" jacket, but this new one is too good to send back! Very pleased with this purchase.

    BalasHapus
  2. I like the jacket very much, very warm and the color is as good as Iexpect. It feels soft and good! It is warm, good to show your figure and makes you look slim. I love it and would recommend it to others!

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased this fleece to be a replacement to my last Columbia outerwear (which was another model), and it's better than my previous purchase! I like it soooo much, I am here to buy ANOTHER one! This is a fairly light fleece jacket, but it's amazingly warm enough to don in the 30 and 40 degree weather of New York City.

    Pros
    - Light-weight
    - Good quality fleece
    - Very warm for cold days
    - High-collar to zip all the way up, or down
    - No hood :-)
    - Roomy pockets for hands (or stuff)
    - Arm pocket to put favorite MP3 device or phone
    - No piling after multiple washings

    Cons
    - Can't think of one...

    I am here to get another, so whenever this one starts to deteriorate, I will have my backup handy :-).

    BalasHapus
  4. I've bought two of these Fast Trek II jackets; one in black and one in winter white. Both are very warm, the fit is really good, and very slimming, with a length that hits at the hip as pictured. Overall they are a great buy. The resellers delivered on time. Excellent product, I would highly recommend them.

    BalasHapus
  5. I ordered several items from Columbia, two jackets and two tops. The fabric is really nice and the color is exactly as it is shown on the website and happens to be a color I have been looking for for months. I am thrilled.

    BalasHapus
  6. Before buying this, I read the reviews about how it runs a little big so order a size smaller. I am 5'6 107 pounds and extremely long arms. So I ordered an XS, and it fits me great and I still have room to layer if I need to. I also didn't know there were pockets on the inside of the jacket as well which is great. I bought this jacket for my trip to Switzerland where I didn't want to carry a big coat but didn't want to be caught without something to keep me warm. This is perfect.

    BalasHapus
  7. This has to be the most flattering fleece I've ever owned, and it's very nice and warm as well. I would say it runs a bit larger, I ordered an xs and it fit me well, looks the same as in the picture but the sleeves are still quite roomy, and it's not snug at all even for an xs so I could probably fit another sweater underneath it once winter comes around. However it still feels just fitted enough to also be worn under a jacket.

    BalasHapus